If a product is eligible for return, it has to be returned to the original seller. All returns must include:
- Proof of purchase i.e the original receipt, order number or invoice)
- A valid reason for returning the product (see related article below)
- A means to return the product to the seller.
- A means to receive the refund amount if the return is accepted.
The steps to return an items are as follows:
- Check to ensure that the product is eligible for return.
- Login to your account and locate the order that included the items you wish to return
- Select the item to be returned and click on the Return option
- Fill in the Return Authorization Form
- Contact the seller to arrange for the product to be picked up. Alternatively you can drop off the item at the seller location.
- The Seller will perform a quality check on the product.
- If the quality check is satisfactory, the seller will issue a refund for the item (re-stocking fees might apply for some products. Check the Product Page to see if re-stocking fees apply).